Monday, June 30, 2014

The final countdown to the plane flight!

In less than 24 hours Manny and I will be on the airplane heading to Iceland, then Zurich, Switzerland.  The weather the first full day will be rainy.  I really do not care because I will be on vacation.  We will leaving for the airport around 4pm ET.  I want to be at the airport early to check in and get through security.  We can eat dinner at the airport before boarding.  I want to be relaxed and ready to go.

I just checked in for the flight tomorrow.  It is really happening!

We have a massage scheduled for 10am tomorrow.  I need to have the swelling in my legs go down before getting on the plane.  I will be taking aspirin as well.  The reflexology massage is painful, but in the end it helps the circulation in my legs.  I will endure the pain to help me in the end.

Can you believe it?  The excitement is WOW!

Of course at work the system that holds all the projects went down at 4pm.  What frustration!  Why cannot the system holding all of the information - the brain - function properly.  This meant that I went home having to complete the items I needed to do.  I do not like having things have done.  I just remembered 2 more things I need to do tomorrow so my vacation has very little impact of my coworkers.

Back to my vacation excitement!  I feel more organized than my trip to India.  I took the whole day off.  When I went to India I worked half day.  I have learned my lesson.  The packing is done.  I have to pack the one extra change of clothes in my carrier on.

Manny will call to Natick Exchange to see if the Swiss Francs came in.  I am praying they do.  We want to get the most Francs and Euros for our dollars.  I will update everyone on the status of the money conversion. What lesson has everyone learned?  Do NOT wait until 3 days before the trip to convert money.  This needed to be done at least one week ago.  We will have opportunity to exchange our money at the airport.  The rate will not be as good though.

These are pictures of the Francs we need.  What pretty colors!  The India Rupee were the same.  USA money is very boring compared to other countries.


We will be landing in Zurich, Switzerland.  We will only be there to be transported to Lucern which is south.  This is a picture of Zurich.





I hope to be on the internet sometime tomorrow.  I will update everyone.

I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment